Monday 12 November 2012

My momemt of weakness - 6th Nov 2012

James and his new toy
What happens when the Minister for Finance has a hangover and is not at the top of her financial fun stopping game? The Minister for Fun gets a motorbike, that's what happens.
I should be banned from making decisions with a price tag over $100 when I'm hungover. After three long years of nagging, for some crazy reason, I agree that James needs a motorbike. That one moment of weakness felt so good. For a second I was spontaneous and fun. Then, the hangover subsided and the post purchase remorse kicked in. Why, why, why did I give in? The upside was watching James smile like a kid at Christmas today when he picked up the bike. I love seeing him so happy. Well played James, well played.  

No comments:

Post a Comment