Monday 12 November 2012

Achieving a work life balance - 8th Nov 2012


It's only been three weeks, but I am feeling brave enough to call it. I think I have attained the long craved for work/life balance. Right now I feel like the guy in this picture balancing on the chairs. I'm killing it. Normally I would be falling straight off the chair hurtling to earth from a great height with no balance in sight. But not anymore.  "How have you done it," I hear you ask? Well to be honest, I haven't done anything. My new work place just has a healthy view of achieving said work life balance. Today I am grateful for remembering what normal feels like; for not feeling guilty when I leave the office at 5.30; and enjoying the daylight hours after work. Long may this new world continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment