Monday 13 August 2012

The word is on sale - 7th July 2012

A big thank you goes out to the current global economic downturn. Never in a million years did I think an impending double dip recession would have such a positive impact on my wardrobe. It seems the world is on sale. Store windows are advertising 50%-70% off and when you step inside, there is quality stuff on sale!
Retail therapy makes me happy, and today I am buzzing with the joy only a shopping spree can bring. Three pair of boots, all for half price. It's like only having to pay for one shoe instead of a pair! While the sales are a sign of tough times, long may they continue I say. Today I didn't feel I was being ripped blind while shopping in Australia. Wow. That is a first...and a reason to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment