Monday 13 August 2012

Puppies 1 Bra 0 - 17th July 2012

Nice job Rocco...thanks
Seriously, dogs are like children - you leave them alone for a minute and they destroy your prized possessions. This morning I left the bathroom door open for what I swear was about 30 seconds. By the time I came back, Rocco had taken my favourite bra from the wash basket and chewed it. Annoyed, I took it off him and walked to the door to leave for work. You can imagine my surprise when I turned around to see him chewing it again. "How did you get that back?", I thought. The answer - I missed his brilliance on the first go. He had actually chewed the bra in half. I'd only taken one cup off him. Seriously, what is it with these dogs and the wash basket? Thanks for the giggle Rocco. How does such a little dog chew through so many things so quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment