Sunday, 10 June 2012

Delightful day dreams in the South of France - 21st May 2012


My new Monaco ride

Today I caught my mind wondering off to the South of France. There I was sun baking on a yacht, sipping champagne and driving the streets in my Ferrari. It’s that time of the year again – it’s time for the Monaco Grand Prix. Monaco is my favourite Grand Prix for two reasons. The first is sporting – it’s a drama prone track, which delivers good racing against a stunning backdrop. The second is personal – it is the only track I have visited and I fell in love with the city when we visited in 2008. For all its glitz and glamour Monaco has a special place it my heart. James and I each did a lap of the track (well, the public streets that make up the track) in a Ferrari and gambled away some of our travel money at the Casino. When my fantasy of becoming the first female F1 driver becomes a reality, this is where we will be moving to. Charge your champagne glasses to big dreams!

Our new home...one day

No comments:

Post a Comment